About the company
The holding company «ALNIKOR» has been occupied for many years with consulting in the sphere of feeding and keeping farm animals (cattle, pigs, poultry etc.) and wholesale trade of animals feeding products in the Republic of Belarus. We produce and sale a wide range of natural, safe and tested products and solutions for the feeding industry:
- Milk substitute
- Protein mineral and vitamin supplements for different animal groups: cattle, pigs, broiler chickens, laying hens etc.
- Mineral and vitamin supplements for different animal groups: cattle, pigs, broiler chickens, laying hens etc.
- Licks for animals
- Energy products
- other products for animals
- be a leader of professional agricultural solutions in the sphere of animals feeding and health
- be the most reliable partner for our clients and employees
- help the clients to buy and use properly the best products to achieve high results in the sphere of animals feeding and health
- help the clients to solve problems in the sphere of animal husbandry
- development and production of natural, safe and tested products and solutions for the feeding industry
One of the most important values in our opinion is the ability to communicate openly, listen and understand client’s wishes. Good relations, information exchange and client’s satisfaction are the main incentives of our employees for seeking professionalism and activity quality.
The biggest wealth of the holding company “ALNIKor” are people, who strive for perfection and development and:
- keep up with business innovations, select them carefully and use in their work;
- believe, that professionalism, fairness and constant perfection are the development in the right direction;
- value the culture and values of the organization;
- strive constantly for the higher quality of their work and clients benefit;
- value long-term partnership;
- analyze possibilities and trends and use them for the benefit of clients;
- feel responsibility for their activity, therefor they work observing the law, established norms and ethics of partnership relations.